As officers we are responsible for the atmosphere within our guild. We are responsible for how our guild is perceived by outsiders. Its OUR responsibility. I'm at fault for all of it. In the past me and a handful of officers would take care of everything, enabling majority of the officers to basically just play the game. If all you want to do is log and play with no worries, feel free to do so, as a member. From now on as officers watch chat, I will be watching officers. All officers will help out in one way or another. I mentioned in our guilds message of the day some of those jobs I will relist them here.
- - ALREADY FILLED NO MORE NEEDED FOR THIS ROLE - basically just making sure rules are followed. Send me a mail letting me know what what happened. However if there is a problem that requires immediate attention and you can address it respectfully do so by way of using tells or party chat never call people out or correct anyone through guild chat. (Need to set up a party chat that allows incoming guild chat messages. right click party tab accept incoming guild chat. You will still have to go to guild chat tab to type into guild but you can see whats going on.)
- Cargo Buffer - 1-3 people to help re-up cargo buffs. (In order to do this find the second mate near the ramp in the cargo hold and buy which ever buff you want to add. Click hook point next to ladder in cargo hold to show square you need to stand on in order to apply said buff. The squares are color coded, so periodically click the hook point to check what needs to be re-applied. Green means its good, orange means it should be re-applied, red means it NEEDS to be re-applied immediately. When re-applying make sure you pay attention not to switch around buffs if there are questions please ask.)
- - Need at least 3-4 so that they don't get burned out.
- - 1-2 people should be enough. Need some one to keep Free Sample of the Week (FSotW) as well as current event in Message of the Day (MotD)
- - 1-4 needed but at least 1 person. Want to set up a twitch or youtube channel, and possibly other social media avenues to extend our reach to prominent and active DDO players. Also need help keep website up to date as well as encouraging interaction with the site.
- - could use 1 more. Will be holding tryouts to enter our guild in MABAR for established toons from now on, only other recruiting will be looking for noob toons (adventurer/hero) in February and late spring. I only want people who choose to be recruiter to recruit moving forward. Real friends and family are always welcome, and anyone can invite alts long as some one asks in guild chat and not from a tell, to ensure only guildies are requesting invite. Other than those reasons absolutely No more recruiting.
- - could use 1-2 more to join in this, as I will be starting out with this once a week with alts strait out of creation one party as this is a new idea. if any want to join and has a character slot open to dedicate specifically to a guild group. (Basically going to be leveling with the same group of guildies once a week.)
If the officers who were demoted and would like officer status back knowing what it entails respond to this thread if your officer toon name is different please state that in the response as well as the role of your choice. For current officers who want to keep officer status knowing what that entails reply to this post if your toons name is different from your name on the guild site state that as well as the role you would like to play. Any who don't respond will demoted by next month, those that are wanting to regain their officer status, I will be re-instating on the 25th of October 2017. Any who are inactive that have been demoted and wish to reinstate will do so once you return to game and reply to this post.
***All officers need to set guild chat tab to accept incoming officer chat (right click on guild tab)
***We probably wont fill all these, the rest we will have to get trough tryouts/recruiting so if you cant dedicate the time for the static parties or raid runner so don't feel pressured, can never have too many eyes on chat.
***Officers need to log in the website twice a month, if you do nothing else update your toon specs in roster, use shout out box, or something. The reason being it gives me a way to send mass messages to the officers which is something ddo doesnt have.