Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

[Pinned] Officer Re-organization

You have done a great job thus far officers. There has been a few issues but all in all things have worked out rather well considering. However now I need to focus on our site and guild connectivity. That being the case I felt it time to Iron o...
Small Nofaec 1y
Nofaec221753Small Crystalyn Waters 2d
[Pinned] List your Alts
General Discussion

[Pinned] List your Alts

LWoG members please list your dedicated alts when you get the chance. Especially officers who did not list them in officer thinning post. Those that have already listed them dont worry about it. It need not be listed in special way can just typ...
Small Nofaec 1y
Nofaec263579Member avatar small Ryssy 253d
[Pinned] Step by step
General Discussion

[Pinned] Step by step

Hi guildies, as we have begun to pick up raiding on a semi normal basis it is time to address some of the other pressing issues I have been setting aside in order to ensure we re-build a solid foundation running/hosting events. As our activity ha...
Small Nofaec 1y
Nofaec7761Member avatar small Kitty 1y
[Pinned] Raid Alts
General Discussion

[Pinned] Raid Alts

Hey guildies as most have known we have been focusing as a guild on leveling at least one alt into the epics for raiding. Those who have created and/or leveled an alt for raiding please respond to this post with your alternate toons name as well ...
Small Nofaec 1y
Nofaec121107Member avatar small Drielle 1y
General Discussion

[Pinned] Initial Static Party

Hey all, as most, or hopefully all know, we will be focusing on increasing activity with in the guild. The first step towards that will be increasing activity with in the guild site as that is the easiest way to communicate with all as everyone wo...
Small Nofaec 1y
Nofaec6883Small Nofaec 1y
General Discussion

[Pinned] 2017 Goals Audit and Direction Into the New Year!!

Hey everyone, Hope everyone is enjoying all the new content DDO has been throwing our way. In 2017 our goals were to reach the lvl of 200 as a guild, increase our activity within guild chat, and increase our prestige. We have reached 60-70% of t...
Small Nofaec 1y
Nofaec1412Small Nofaec 1y
[Pinned] Officer Thinning
General Discussion

[Pinned] Officer Thinning

I'll start out first with saying this first wave of officer demotions were conducted with one thing in mind, clear the newer and/or less active officers. (active in chat and/or log-ins) Due to previous problems and drama it has become painfully e...
Small Nofaec 2y
Nofaec192184Member avatar small Grrr-1 1y
General Discussion

Killing Time

I have heard from a few people in the guild that play around the time I normally do expressing interest in a few of the items from this raid. This raid takes a bit more setup and teamwork than some of the other raids currently being run by Pugs a...
Member avatar small Valthorn 199d
Valthorn8480Small Solarrian 170d
General Discussion

The Vryxnr build

So just thinking about the Vryxnr build - looks to be a 15PAL, 4FTR, 1WIZ.So the 1WIZ is for the improved mage armor and +10% AC, combine that with combat expertise for another +10%.At least 4PAL is necessary to grab the tier 4 armor bonus in the ...
Small Searious 252d
Searious5557Member avatar small Amageous 198d
General Discussion

Absence

FYI, and I don't know if you guys want to kept appraised of, but I (Ryssy, Ryssan, Kynra) haven't been able to be around for what, a week? Maybe more. Yeah, I think more. Mother in law fell down the stairs, broke a couple of ribs. She didn't want ...
Member avatar small Ryssy 231d
Ryssy4280Member avatar small Ryssy 201d
General Discussion

The Seariously dagger bard build

Ok Nym and I have spent a lot of time talking about this. In the beginning, it was bard fighter dwarven axe swashy. Many deviations of this on the DDO forums ranging from dual dwarven axe to greataxe THF types. Mostly with enough bard for swash...
Small Searious 222d
Searious4548Small Searious 216d
General Discussion

Free to Play Quest list

Ryss was asking about a list of the free quests - this is the one that I had bookmarked. Looks to still be accurate. I like that it's sortable.https://ddowiki.com/page/Guide_to_Free_to_Play#Quest_list
Small Searious 244d
Searious2189Member avatar small Ryssy 231d
General Discussion

Which Ring?

The character is McDirken, a Druid Tank Build. This is important when considering the choices.Choice One: https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Legendary_Band_of_Insightful_CommandsChoice Two: https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Circle_of_MalevolenceReasons for...
Member avatar small Valthorn 262d
Valthorn3352Member avatar small Valthorn 255d
General Discussion

Non VIP first time R1 BB

Have been VIP when playing this game for the longest time, last time I was premium was 2010 I think. Anyway, how I used to get into higher quest difficulties than norm for first time through was to group with another player and as long as they ha...
Small Searious 337d
Searious3255Small Searious 330d
General Discussion

Screenshots of Unused Parts of Cannith

Hey, guys. I was having problems with finding a way to add a new thread in the forum, but since I finally found the way, let me tell you and show pictures.A few months ago, at the beginning of the year, I was in the Temple of Elemental Evil, grabb...
Member avatar small Genzaburou 1y
Genzaburou3372Small Crystalyn Waters 1y
General Discussion

Hello to all

Just wanted to say Hello.I have been playing sense Beta took off in 2013 just came back full time.I looked around and heard good things about your guild.Hoping to play with you guys so you can get to know me,i play a Sunclerici'm 56 years old and ...
Member avatar small Grangarth 1y
Grangarth4325Small Vryxnr 1y
General Discussion

Mabar 2018 Ideas

Nofaec asked for some ideas for our Mabar recruitment window. I would like some feedback on some initial ideas that might be fun.October Spooktacular! Post your best scary or spooky screen capture to the website. Submissions will be taken all m...
Small Ghouldrool 1y
Ghouldrool6605Small Ghouldrool 1y
General Discussion

Autumn Address-2018

Hey Guild, hope all of you are doing well. As we are reaching the latter quarter of 2018 and I want to briefly go through some of the things we have done this year. First we have begun raiding again (Due to the efforts of Vend/Vill, ghould, Kit...
Small Nofaec 1y
Nofaec1235Small Nofaec 1y
General Discussion

Screenshots for kicks

Member avatar small Vendemyrr 1y
Vendemyrr5784Member avatar small Vendemyrr 1y
General Discussion

Discord

Discord isn't used as widely here in DDO as it is in WOW or other games so here's a little post to let you know what it's about. Discord is a voice and text chat server that is available on your computer and smartphone. It's completely free and si...
Small Mycoder 1y
Mycoder4559Small Nofaec 1y