Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Raids/Sagas/Quests

Calendar Raid Images

It's not mandatory, but I created and made an album of images to use for various raid events, in order to make the events calendar more visually pleasing and the events/raids easier to identify.https://imgur.com/a/QsSfWml
Small Vryxnr 42d
Vryxnr159Small Vryxnr 42d
Raids/Sagas/Quests

Guild raids

Hey guildies,would many of you guys be interested in weekly (or more or less frequent) guild raids? I was thinking about something classic like p.e. 1 or more scheduked guild raids in weekends, with a vote for what raids from monday-thursday...I ...
Small Uhrr 3y
Uhrr151560Member avatar small McDirken 283d
Raids/Sagas/Quests

So you wonna learn new quests ??

Hey all,So, u have already been playing ddo for a while now, but you still don't know how to run some particukar quests (or raids) ?==> make a short post in this topic, with in it: Main character (to contact ya) and the quest u wonna learn.I'...
Small Uhrr 3y
Uhrr2325Small Achara 3y
Raids/Sagas/Quests

Help!!!

Over the next few days I will be formulating a plan for weekend guild raids. For those who don't know me, I'm typically the person in chat who spurts whatever non-sensible thought that comes to mind when i see our guild chat flooded with log in/o...
Small Nofaec 3y
Nofaec5626Small Achara 3y
Raids/Sagas/Quests

Flagging for Guild Raids

Meatloaf, Uhrr, and Nofaec will be hosting flagging sessions from April 13th to April !7th so that all those that want to participate in guild raiding will have that chance. So when you see one of us on, just tell us in chat or send us a tell tha...
Small Nofaec 3y
Nofaec2387Small Achara 3y
Raids/Sagas/Quests

Epicish raids

If anyone is interested in doing raids around 9pm-12AM MST I can run teaching/farming raids on any of the following:CITWMaster ArtificerLord Of BladesVODFire on Thunder PeakHOXVON 5 & 6FOTEpic ChronoscopeTemple of the DeathWyrmMark of DeathI j...
Member avatar small Kalstin 3y
Kalstin3267Small Achara 3y
Raids/Sagas/Quests

EH PoW VoN5/6

This will be happening on Wednesday May 6th at 9pm EDT. (website clock is set to EDT if you are not logged in. Once you log in, it changes to your local time if you entered it into your profile, though raid times in the event section will also cha...
Small Shishio Makoto 3y
Shishio Makoto0168Small Shishio Makoto 3y
Page 1